Sunday, October 28, 2007

Let's Loathe with Leviathan! v. 2.7

I hate not having my own laptop. Right now, my GPA is like a 3.0. That ain't good at my school. It basically means I'm a fucking retard who probably spends my days in In-School Suspension (which really isn't that bad, you just get all your work done in the first two hours, then read or take a nap or something). Point is, until my grades go up, no laptop. I already had my access restricted to the weekends. This fucking sucks balls. Oh wonderful! my internet connection just failed. I hate this computer. It's right over the garage, and as far away from the router as possible. The garage interferes with the signal or something.

I WANT MY LAPTOP THAT I CAN TRAVERSE ACCESS POINTS WITH! RAWR!

Anyway...

My laptop has my wonderful photoshop on it. I have hundreds of pictures I need to scan and get other people to shoop to death. I don't have time to do line art, people. 6,000 straightlines for a chibi? Jesus! Tibit-sama (I'll introduce him later) is nothing but curved lines, he alone must be more than that. Then my two epic pictures... UGH! Who wants a job doing my line art? Anyone? Please?

My laptop has all my music on it. Not everyone can afford a fucking ipod. And I just sent my cell phone through the wash, so all my ipod money's going to a new one. Thanks, Apple. You suck balls.

My laptop has my irc with all my channels on auto join. Not even going to touch that one.

My laptop has my animu. I can't download it without my laptop. Not really. It takes hours if not days to download an episode, and I'm NOT, i repeat, ABSOLUTELY NOT going to use youtube or veoh. They are the devil's advocates for people who don't know how to cap their upload rate.
CAP YOUR UPLOAD RATE AT 10 kb/s AND YOUR SHITTY UNSECURED NETGEAR ROUTER WILL BE JUST FINE.

My laptop has my Yaoi. Nuff said.

My laptop has my LIFE. I need it! I was in withdrawal until a little while ago. If i had someone who was willing to supply me with anime on burnt cds, that'd be awesome. But I don't, cuz my friends all suck. Except Riyoko. She bites.

Huh... I said i'd post something this week.... but i can't remember what it was, since OS posts like every day, and Nova left this fucking pamphlet of a post. So now I gotta go find it. This is Leviathan, signing off.

EDIT: What you are seeing is apparently my second existance. Huh. I'll choose one username and stick to it. And looking back, I was in a pretty shitty mood...

No comments: