Sunday, October 28, 2007

Scammers

It is late atm, so spelling errors will probably be here till tomorrow. I'm pissed of because yet again (only twice this has happened.) I fell pray to a scam that is worse the the poor Nigerian king. This is the crap computer programs that claim to speed your comp up. I fell prey to Uniblue. The reason I fell prey to this as I normally don't buy one of these programs without researching em is because these lying shit bags state on their site that they gamed high scores from CNET and other reputable sites. Upon later research i found that these are not the real scores, and in fact most of the users said all the programs were crap. The Uniblue page also states that it is Microsoft certified and I bet you that it isn't. Any who I will make this post short as I am tired, and have work early on in the morning. The point of this mini rant is that these shit bags who scam people like this should be drowned in their own fecal matter. this is pure shit. At least with the e-mail scams, you have to have been through a lobotomy to fall from them. These new ones look legit, and are programmed to make it look like its scanning your comp for problems. Remember check out any and all programs before you pay for em. even mIRC.

love,
CH

No comments: