Sunday, July 20, 2008

MTRL: Advice

OS dear, you are killing me. I type something new and original every day and you can't even put up a photo everyday. I'm even restricting myself to dating.

On to me. New format... kinda. I'm thinking since it'll get old by Volume 4, and Volume 56 will just look stupid, I'll split them up. Titles are self explanatory though, so figgure it out!

I once 'dated' (good story for another time) this girl for a few months. She played video games more than I did/do. She's a programmer now, not the point. She decided to pull out DDR for a bit and play one time. Now I have zero coordination in that respect, and so I failed miserably. I was thinking about all those DDR people. Some advice for you guys out there. NEVER BE ABLE TO BEAT THE GIRL WHO OWNS DDR, if you don't also own it. If you spent enough money at the machine to fucking beat Max 300xxxx or whatever the fuck, you have failed at life. You could have taken that money and time and done things like take girls out to eat, gotten girls drunk, and have had lots and lots of sex with them. Let me tell you, sex is a better workout than DDR is or ever will be. Also, you are not gay. I've heard the argument about dancing, and it makes you better, more coordinated or whatnot. Wanna get more coordinated and get in good shape? Go find some reciever football drills online and do them. As for dancing, yeah, about that. If you are not black, you will not look good dancing regardless, and you don't need to hardly move if you had taken my advice and gotten the chick drunk!

TL:DR for ya. Don't spend your money and time on stupid shit like DDR. Things like that transmit 'teh gay'.

2 comments:

One Sin said...

I don't know what you're high on, but I've been consistent this week.

Also, "your" isn't the same as "you're".

Anonymous said...

I GUESS so. We shall see how that holds up. Also, they are pictures. Browse /b/ for ten minutes and you'll find something decent. I know the difference, I just typed that really late last night.