Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Paltir: OMFG!

NO GOOGLE MY EMAIL DOES EXIST DICK HOLE, IT'S MY PASSWORD THAT'S WRONG. Took me a good five minutes to log in cause of that bullshit. I was trying to figure it out. Why I used a different password I'll never know.

What was I gonna say? FUCK I FORGOT FUCK YOU GOOGLE! Oh right, no wait, I forgot again.

God I would kill a bitch for some salty snacks right now. Oh yeah. Fuck women.

So here's the deal. Why do women have some alternate train of thought that nobody can figure out. So your roommate comes home with a member of the opposite sex, hypothetically, and now you knew this was gonna happen for a few days. First of all, you don't make yourself spare? Seriously? No? Why not? Second, don't be a fat, loud obnoxious bitch that stays up till goddam 3 in the morning talking to basically yourself.... and not letting the others alone.

Another thing. How many problems can one person have? Fuck. This bitch has not only not left me and this girl alone for ten minutes at her place, she also decided to ruin date after date. Seriously I'm ready to bag it cause of this bitch. I understand you have issues, but goddamn?! How many issues can one person have? Shit! Seriously it ain't worth the bullshit. I can deal with this girl being tired and passing out all the time soon after starting to hang out, like within a half hour basically, but then theres' the roommate too? Fuck this. I SHOULD have made a pass after this guys sister after she wanted an introduction to my awesome fucking self. But no, I didn't do nothing like a giant bitch. Fuck that. I'm pursuing everything from now on, regardless of my situation. Shit what it gonna hurt. And since all I hear from chicks is how some guy or another dumped them for a hotter girl, why the FUCK shouldn't I?

Women please explain that shit? When you complain about that to a guy, and never offer any like 'and the guy got siphilis' or 'and she dumped him' kinda rebuttal's, what's a guy got to lose? If you get dumped all the time for hotter girls, and apparently you offer no reason to stay, why should we? Srsly!

Point is... go for the sluts, easier to manage and they don't mind if ya dump 'em for a hotter slut, or not as much at least. Dont' work hard for nothing, you will lose out in the end.

No comments: