Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MTRL: Stories

So how goes it sportsfans? Doin pretty good with this thing don't ya think? Not that anyone reads it..... Anyway, that's not the point.

So I cannot begin to count how many times plans got canceled with this girl for whatever reasons. It's like, annoying as hell. I'm really starting to question this whole 'relationship' and if it's worth it. Now, I understand, and have even told my roommate there's such a thing as spending too much time together. But I've seen her for about ohhhhh, half hour in over a week. That counts as waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy, to little time. Now the reason I'm questioning this is because of the advice I'm going to give you.

You must be sure you can spend time together in a relationship. Sure it'll happen when you can't, but you need to see each other every few days at the least or it won't work. I've seen long distance bullshit too much, and It has never worked well. They may have stayed together, but it was full of arguments and paranoia. A happy relationships REQUIRES you to see and be with the person, otherwise what is the point, you might as well be friends right?

5 comments:

One Sin said...

Hey! More people read this blog than have ever subscribed to your podcast. :P

Besides, I'm always scheming to get more.

Paltir said...

I'm pretty sure your a liar. I somehow doubt over 300 people read this blog.

One Sin said...

There's no way you had that many listeners. You had like what, ten episodes?

Paltir said...

More like 25+ depending on what you consider an 'episode'. And yeah, I had several hundred unique IP dl's per episode.

One Sin said...

Mind funnelin' some of those over to here . . .?