Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Leviathan Talks about shit.

I was going to do a Loathe today, but classes are only half an hour. Instead, I'll describe what the hell i'm doing with half-hour classes. Today is what we call a WEB day. I go to a charter school, meaning I go to a private school with no tuition and government funding that happens to teach the same cirriculum as every other school in the county.Anyway, our charter states that on every Wednesday that we don't have aa school holiday or other early release of that same week, classes area half hour each, and finish at 12:45. After that, students are free to go to either a club meeting, get extra help from a teacher, or evengo home. Sometimes, there are government-sponsored programs like Alcoholand Drug Awareness that are necessary to get your driver's license.I usually go home, walk to La Madeline with some friends (The entire schoolgoes to starbucks on WEBs, so we're basically beating the system), or get extra help from a teacher.

tl;dr: WEB. Wednesday Enrichment Block. Super Early release days for Leviathan.

Interesting how it's called early RELEASE like we're locked up?

So when I start my uber "YAY TODAY IS A WEB!" dances, you'll knowwhat the fuck I'm talking about. Sorry about today's format, i had to write this in a plain text document today. -Lev

No comments: