Saturday, November 3, 2007

Maniacal Machinations 11/3/07

Looks like I owe ya guys two MMs, eh?
-----------------------------------------------------
I noticed people on da internet like to say "It's my opinion, leave me alone. Don't try to change it. Blah blah blah."

Well, i've got one thing to say: If you put your opinion out there, it's going to get criticized!
If ya can't take the heat, don't fucking say anything!

If you have to state your feelings on a matter and an opposing view comes up (while you're unwilling to properly defend it), then just SHUT UP! If you just "wanna state your opinion", then just say it and shut the hell up after you do it!

The second you defend your statement, it becomes a debate wherein you need to support your view with evidence. "It's just my opinion" is a cop-out excuse at this point and essentially says "I lost". If that were all, I wouldn't care, but the people that do this have a nasty little habit of continuing to argue, using the opinion excuse whenever they're cornered.

So to all of you who like to abuse this line of thought:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: