Monday, November 26, 2007

PROXY UPDATE

TAKE THAT SCHOOL DISTRICT! I JUST OWNED YOUR PROXY!
more on this later.

LATER IS NOW.

So I successfully set up a proxy break at my house. It took awhile since I had to figure out how to automatically pull my computer back online when it dropped. In the end, I just decided to write blog posts offline first, then copy and paste them to here before my connection dropped.

This particular proxy my school uses blocks all but ports 22 and 80, both of which have something plugged in. I could go on to tell you that it was an inside job, but seriously, all it means is that I still can't use IRC or any other chat program that uses port 6000 and up. Also, since I really only have enough time to log in to blogger, paste in my post, hit publish, and pray my teacher doesn't come up behind me, I don't have enough time to look up how the hell I beat a boss on Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. And yes, the damn school has EVERY site blocked with "game" in the url.

It's a very childish game, really, intended for that new generation that didn't grow up with the "SUPER MARIO WORLD and SUPER MARIO ALL STARS SUPER ALL-IN-ONE" package on the snes with every mario game ever made on the snes plus one never released in the US before. But as far as a new mario game goes, it's really fun. I just can't seem to beat the boss that continually regenerates. Every time I kill off a squad of three shroobs holding a giant shroob bomb-omb, another one comes along with another giant bomb-omb. Supposedly, you're supposed to kill off their commander, but he only shows up between waves of three shroobs + bomb-omb, so I have no idea how the hell I'm supposed to kill him.

And I'm stuck at the classic second-to-last ice-based level. That's not a mario thing; that's a Nintendo thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KICK ASS MAN.

One Sin said...

Good job, Lev!

Keep da posts coming! XD