Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Maniacal Machinations 11/13/07

Holy crap. I'm really inconsistent, aren't I? Sorry!
------------------------------------------------------------------

I was browsing 4chan the other day when I came upon a rather odd manga. Now, I've seen some wierd shit, but this takes the cake. It's about a woman who has the power . . . . to turn into a refrigerator. I shit you not, folks. That is the actual premise. Hold on, though. That's not all. Not only can she turn into a convenient medium for storing perishable goods, she can also freeze anyone who looks into the freezer and kill people by falling on them.

Once again, Japan has given us a wonderful gift. >_<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too good... that is just waaay too good. Where do the Japanese come up with these things??