Tuesday, December 25, 2007

LLL Christmas Special

Yeah, I should be happy about getting buttloads of presents, more than most. But my presents said, "Yes, we are aware of who you are. But only your father is going to encourage it, so here, have money towards a department store that has nothing but clothing items. We know you hate clothes shopping, but this is fine!"

I gave my parents a list with 50+ manga titles. I got one manga. Singular. That my mom has been buying for me since the first volume came out. OH WAIT! They tried. They got me Wild Adapter Vol. 2. Vol. 2 of the original soundtrack to the super lame gouge your eyes out Wild Adapter OVAs that should never have been made. EVER.

In short, this Christmas has been about my parents telling me to stop being such a lowlife nerd. Anyone else? Come on, I need to here stories more depressing than my own.

No comments: