Sunday, December 16, 2007

Maniacal Machinations 12/16/07

So my brother was telling be about his friend's silenced speargun . . .

Yes, a silenced speargun. Now, it's one thing to silence a pistol, but a speargun?

WHY?!

I don't know about you, but when I want to kill someone discreetly (not that i'd want to <_< ), "speargun" isn't the first word that comes to mind. I mean, you'd have to be like five feet away from someone to kill them with that! And even if you kill them, what are you gonna do next, hide the gun in your coat? If you have a coat big enough to hide a speargun, ya might as well just bring a sniper rifle.

Even if ya limit its use to fishing, I don't think the sound of something discharging is gonna scare the fish as much as A FUCKING SPEAR ENTERING THE WATER!

No comments: